At Tan Quee Lan Suites, you will enjoy the proximity to the city (with BUGIS JUNCTION / MRT at your doorstep) …….. plus the beauty and uniqueness of staying in a conservation building that the developer has successfully reconciled with modernity.
TAN QUEE LAN SUITES is a heritage award-winning mixed development with:
* 4 Shops at 1st Floor
* 6 Offices at 2nd Floor
* 20 Units of Residential at 3rd-6th Floor
Completed in Dec 2005, this 999-year leasehold development comes complete with modern lifts, carpark facility & security guard.
You will be pleased with the high ceilings, natural light and quaint windows of the units in this development.
1. Tan Quee Lan Street sits squarely at the heart of the government’s ongoing transformation of the Beach Road / Rochor-Ophir Road corridor. Click here for details.
2. Midtown Bay, a neighbouring 99-year project by GuocoLand, is expected to be priced above $3000psf. Midtown Bay is part of the huge Guoco Midtown mixed development project which will bring seamless connectivity to this Tan Quee Lan area, by connecting Suntec City and Bugis precincts via underground / overhead links. Click here for details of Midtown Bay
3. The URA land tender for the opposite plot of 99-year leasehold land at Tan Quee Lan St is expected to be awarded to a Guocoland consortium at $1,535 psf ppr, which means expected selling price above $2600 psf. This is a proposed residential project with commercial on the 1st storey (which will add further vibrancy to the area).
4. Two units at older HERITAGE PLACE next-door (TOP in 1998) were transacted in July 2019 at $1,666psf and $1,736psf respectively. Another unit at older LIANG SEAH COURT (TOP in 1997) was transacted at $1,742psf in July 2018.
This is quite a rare gem in the city ……
Mike Tan | CEA Regn R059706Z | 98280030
Click here for some of the best new property launches in Singapore